Black Classic Bandana Face Mask
- This Awesome Reusable Face Mask features a front and back side printed design!
- This Washable Face Mask has 7 layers!
- This Designer Face Mask comes equipped with 7 layers of personal protection.
- Using Activated Carbon Filters as 5 of the 7 layers for extra personal protection!
- Not meant to provide medical protection*
- You can also remove the carbon filters for cleaning or as needed and use it as just a face mask cover.
Stand out from the rest crowd with your one of a kind Black Bandana Face Mask!
Face Mask Material Details:
- Fabric Layer 1 - 210 gm. 2 way stretch 82% Polyester 18% Lycra
- Carbon Filter Layer 2 - Anti Sticky Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 3 - Filter Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 4 - Activated Carbon
- Carbon Filter Layer 5 - Filter Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 6 - Anti Sticky Cloth
- Fabric Layer 7 - Single Jersey, 180 gm. 100% Polyester
7-layer polyester face mask with fabric straps for maximum comfort and breath-ability. Washable Face Mask and reusable.
- Print Method: Dye-Sublimation Process
- Finish: Sewn
- Estimated Lifespan: 1-3 years depending on use
- Sizes: Large (most adults) and Small (petite and youth)
How to Properly Wear and Remove Your Mask:
The first thing you need to do before putting on your mask is to wash your hands to avoid contaminating your mask. Once you have clean hands, grab the mask by the top straps and tie them together above your ears. Next, tie the two bottom straps together below your ears at the top of your neck. Make sure your mask is covering your nose at least up to its bridge, is covering your mouth around your chin and is snug against your face without any gaps on either side.
While wearing your custom face mask, be sure to never touch the front of it, just as you would avoid touching your face. Another thing to avoid is pulling the mask down and letting it rest under your chin. If you need to reposition your mask while you are wearing it, do so by maneuvering the rear straps instead of touching the actual face of the mask.
Be sure to wash your hands prior to removing the mask. Start by untying the top straps and then follow with untying the bottom straps. Once you have removed your mask, be sure to wash your hands and place your mask in a safe, non-contaminated area. See the section below on how to wash and care for your mask when it is not in use.
How to Care For Your Mask:
- Be sure to wash your face mask before the first use.
- Wash your cloth face mask after each use. The preferred washing method is to simply use your washing machine, and then place in the dryer (use the “high heat” setting).
- Other ways to wash your mask include: put the mask in an oven set at 158-degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes; or suspend the mask over a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. However, using your washer and dryer is the preferred method in all cases.
Note: When removing your mask after use, be careful to not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
Wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social-distancing measures are difficult to maintain (grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
Wearing simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it, to prevent transmitting the virus to others.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on: young children under age 2; anyone who has trouble breathing; or is otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance, incapacitated, or unconscious.
Keep in mind that recommended cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders.
The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing. Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
You can find more detailed CDC face mask information on the organization's website.
- Design Print
- 5.5 X 9 Inches (13.97 X 22.86 CM) - Adult
- 4.5 X 7.5 Inches (11.43 X 19.95 CM) - Kids
- 3 mm rounded woven ear loop elastic for comfort
- Slip through pocket for carbon filter
- 100% Washable Face Mask and re-usable
- Available in Adult and Kids sizes
- Sublimation all over printed product.
- Covers nose and mouth
- Made and Print in London
- 3 to 5 business days production time
- Only USA and UK Shipping goes out with TRACKING, Rest goes out with Standard NON-TRACKED Post.
The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 3 - 5 business days approximately. By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.